More Details Released On Man Who Opened Fire Near Vance Motorcade

More Details Released On Man Who Opened Fire Near Vance Motorcade

The victim, identified only as a juvenile, was transported to a hospital and treated for injuries authorities described as non-life-threatening.

Quinn, the incident happened just a few minutes after the vice president had left the area.

Secret Service personnel are on the scene of an officer-involved shooting at 15th Street and Independence Avenue in Washington, D. C. ”

At the time, the Secret Service said: “U. S

The incident resulted from a confrontation between an armed individual and Secret Service Police,” another statement from the Secret Service said The incident comes just over a week after an alleged gunman, Cole Tomas Allen, attempted to storm the White House Correspondents’ Dinner with Trump in attendance

The incident comes just over a week after an alleged gunman, Cole Tomas Allen, attempted to storm the White House Correspondents’ Dinner with Trump in attendance.

BREAKING: An armed man opened fire in the vicinity of JD Vance’s motorcade near the White House, per USSS

The man opened fire on Secret Service, USSS returned fire, taking the shooter down NO law enforcement officers were injured

Pray not only for 47, but ALSO VP Vance pic

Nick Sortor (@nicksortor) May 4, 2026 Cole Allen, 31, of Torrance, California, is accused of entering the Washington Hilton while armed with multiple weapons and attempting to reach the ballroom where President Trump was attending the dinner alongside Cabinet officials and journalists Saturday night.

Allen made his initial appearance in federal court late last week, where he was formally advised of the charges filed by prosecutors

Attorney Jocelyn Ballantine told the court Trump,” Assistant U

Trump,” Assistant U. S. Attorney Jocelyn Ballantine told the court.

“We are asking the court to preventatively detain Mr. Allen. ”

“Cole Allen’s journey of accountability in the criminal justice system starts today,” Pirro said in a press conference the Monday after the Saturday evening incident, adding, “There will be additional charges as this investigation continues to unfold. ”

This is the kind of situation that we cannot tolerate

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *